Sunday

And so it begins

Day 2:  We woke up excited to explore the base and get acquainted with our surroundings but the Navy had other plans.  They always do :) Tom's sponsor knocked on our door and said he had to go down to start checking into his new command.  I was bummed at first but it wasn't so bad, Sarah and the kids came over for a few hours.  I asked a million questions so we had plenty to talk about.  Tom got out of work around 4 so we just hung out at home the rest of the night.

Day 3: Tom and I had to go up to the hospital to get all checked in as new patients on island.  I asked the Tricare lady if she knew of any job openings, she said that they actually need people and should be hiring soon!! That made me sooooo happy!! Not to many people can say that they worked at a hospital overseas.  After medical check in's I came back home to get ready for a lunch date with Sarah and Alison and Tom went back to more check in things.  Lunch was nice, Alison made tacos for us!! I met her dog, such a sweet boy!! We just hung out at her house chit chatting until I knew Tom would be home.  We tried to get a rental car after he got out of work but they were sold out.  Thank goodness we had a new season of Walking Dead to catch up on!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...