Tuesday

Exercise

This is our first week of getting back into the healthy lifestyle routine. We decided to do couch 2 5k together. I did this last summer and lost 30 pounds, I'm hoping for the same results and then some!! We decided we would run Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturdays. Our days of rest being Tuesdays and Fridays. Sunday was our first run and let me tell you it was not easy. I huffed and puffed the whole way but I didn't give up!! We were rewarded with a beautiful sunset on our way home!! 
Monday night run we started off and had to stop for evening colors. Tom says I did better this time but I sure didn't feel like I did. Day 2 felt more difficult than day 1. My body is sore but it feels good to know I'm doing work and getting back in shape. It's so motivating to run with someone, even though I am the grouchiest runner ever!! I don't like talking when I work out I need to focus all my energy on pushing myself!! 

Today is Tuesday, the day of rest. We didn't exactly rest though, it's so hard to not want to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!!! We decided to take Dakota for a walk around the neighborhood. He just loves sniffing the ground and checking out everything. There is no denying hunting is in his blood!! We have to wear yellow reflecting belts anytime we are out after dark. They look silly but if it keeps us from getting hit by a car I'm all for it!! 

I took pictures of some of the trees around the neighborhood. I just love the colors!! Makes it kinda seem like fall with all the colors. 
 

And we are back home!!
Earlier today we had the Bremcor (phillipino) workers come over to add shelves to our tiny closet. We had two coat closets in the hall way one big one and one small narrow one. We didn't have a pantry at all so we asked them if they could turn our tiny coat closet into a pantry!! 
Tom is still doing check in's at work, so he gets to be home with us after 4pm every day!! It is so nice to have our family back together doing normal everyday things!! I will never take that for granted again!! Next week he should be in training and then the following weekend he will join his section. They are working the night shift until October. Hopefully by October the hospital will be able to hire and we can be on the same schedule!! 








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...